Slit Type CouplingSlit Type Coupling is a one-piece metallic spring coupling
- Extremely high torsional stiffness, low inertia and excellent response
- Manufactured from extra super duralumin (A7075) - the highest strength aluminum alloy
- Absorption of parallel, angular misalignments and shaft endplay by spring action
- Identical clockwise and counter-clockwise rotational characteristics
- Finished products featuring two different end bore diameters available in stock.
- For FPD equipment, semiconductor equipment, or equipment to be used in environments requiring clean, heat resistant, or chemical resistant components, take a look at our MSXP coupling constructed of PEEKR* .
- *PEEK® is a registered trademark of Victrex plc.
More information about the manufacturer >> KHK Slit type Coupling