Miniature Shock Absorbers
ACE offer a range of solutions for miniature shock absorbers designed to absorb vibrations at the extremities of motion. These compact shock absorbers are easy to assemble, require minimal maintenance, and smoothly integrate into the machine without disrupting other components.
ACE provides miniature shock absorbers in various standard series, primarily serving industries such as printing, medical, packaging and agriculture.
Technical and commercial features:
- Stroke ranges from millimeters to tens of millimeters.
- Up to 25 million cycles.
- Large and readily available inventory.
- Compact design.
- Radial force sensitivity.
- Energy absorption from 3-210 Nm/Cycle.
- Customizable stroke and interfaces based on requirements.
With free ACE shock absorber calculation program, you can size the correct shock for your nearly every moving direction.
For more information: ACE Miniature Shock Absorbers
What data do you need to size a shock absorber?
How does an ACE Industrial Shock Absorber work?
How to select the right shock absorber? Video Link