Crown Gear Right Angle Gearbox
- Designed for dependable, economical transfer of speed or power, the Crown Gear right angle gearboxes are compact and feature efficient, quiet operating spiral bevel gears. Crown Gear right angle gear boxes are available in 1:1 and 2:1 speed ratios and two and three-way versions. A wide range of shaft styles available as well as specially designed units to handle most applications.
- Crown Gear sets the standard for 1:1 and 2:1 spiral bevel gear drives. Every component is precision machined, inspected and then carefully assembled. Crown Gear Drives are quiet in operation due to the special care taken in manufacturing and assembly.
- Crown Gear right angle gearboxes are compact, reliable spiral bevel gear drives designed for a dependable, economical transfer of speed or power.
- Our right angle gearboxes are available in numerous standard models which include two and three-way versions and in 1:1 and 2:1 speed ratios. Standard Crown Gear models are designed to meet a wide range of torque and shaft speed requirements.
- Crown Gear is a brand of Zero-Max, Inc, offering the most dependable and reliable transfer of power on the market. For more information on Crown Gear right angle gearboxes, contact usor find your local sales representative.
- Crown Gear two and three-way right angle gearboxes transmit power with quiet, dependable spiral bevel gears.
- Crown Gear right angle gearboxes feature hardened spiral bevel gears and non-magnetic stainless steel shafts. They are compact and feature multiple mounting options. The fully enclosed design ensures that internal gears can’t get out of alignment, jam up or become contaminated by debris.